Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
I really love this, because as someone with anxiety when I did take party drugs way back when I was always scared of going to the hospital because I didnt want to be arrested…..even when I bad tripped and cried in the bathroom for 10 hours because I thought Jeff was trying to murder me. I dont do party drugs anymore, but it still is comforting to me….seriously.
Most EMTS and medics I’ve met are some of the most non-judgmental folks ever. Look, we love helping people and saving lives. That’s what we went to school for. Help us help you, and everyone will fare better for it.
kasuchi asked: WHAT IF N AVENGERS 2 STEVE JUST PICKS UP MJOLNIR (MYUMYU) AND HANDS IT TO THOR LIKE "NBD HERE BRO." I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN.
oh. my. god. I NEED THIS SO MUCH.
so, avengers & co. are milling about post-skirmish, and everybody’s just gathering their shit together and regrouping
steve casually picks up mjolnir and helpfully hands it over to thor, and spends the next thirty minutes dealing with the complete emotional wreckage caused by this totally innocuous gesture
- thor & loki: freaking out quietly but powerfully, with the kind of wide-eyed disbelief and unnatural stillness that promises a lot of yelling & booming thunder & green-tinged lightning as soon as they recover their wits
- tony: prolonged hysterics over comms, just totally infuriated incomprehensible ranting. mjolnir has infuriated tony for ages - it’s a fucking fancy hunk of space rock, how does it fucking know who is worthy! how does it even determine what ‘worthiness’ constitutes! it’s an affront to science and dignity and american manhood, is what it is. and now steve rogers, who gets up tony’s nose more than anybody else he has ever met, just…picks up thor’s judgy magic god hammer like it’s nothing? tony is done. tony has no words. (that’s a lie: tony has ALL THE WORDS, and LOUDLY.)
- clint: cracking up in the background and egging on tony’s hysterics; this is the most fun he’s had all month
- lady sif: her disbelief unnerves steve even more than thor & loki; he’s come to expect a certain level of weirdness and emotional melodrama from those two, but not sif. steve likes sif. she’s a badass warrior goddess, she’s great in a fight and she’s very nice. one time they were training together and she even let him hold her glaive! they’re totally bros. warrior bros. but now she’s just staring and it’s freaking him out.
- natasha: suspected all along that steve could, but to have it confirmed…she quietly loses it, tucks herself in against steve’s side and giggles helplessly into his shoulder; she’s not surprised, it’s just…a small part of her is still waiting for steve to undercut her faith in him. but steve, annoying golden bastard that he is, keeps proving her right about him, and she doesn’t know what to do with that. (steve just looks down at her helplessly; he always likes hearing her laugh but this loss of composure unnerves him more than anything else.)
- sam & bruce: mystified. utterly mystified. hulk just blinks and sam dryly congratulates steve on his amazing hammer-lifting prowess.
- jane: rushes at steve, almost tripping over herself in her excitement and getting all up in steve’s personal space as she pokes mjolnir and pokes steve, who actually leans back in a futile effort to escape the torrent of incomprehensible science babble
- darcy: the only person in steve’s vicinity who (a) seems to understand the fuss and (b) doesn’t seem unduly put out by it. steve finds this tentatively reassuring right up until she grins widely, makes at least five filthy jokes about his inner purity, and asks for a fistbump.
sif is the first one to finally pull herself together and explain the whole ‘worthy of mjolnir’ thing; steve doesn’t even know where to look or what to do, he just goes bright red and stammers, while natasha giggles even harder and tony’s voice climbs up another octave
sam, perched on hulk’s shoulder and listening with increasing amusement, starts cracking up and actually tumbles right off while steve stares at him with betrayal writ large across his face, ET TU, SAM?, and sam is now laughing so hard he’s actually gasping for breath(bucky hears about it last, after the initial furor dies down, and he just grins at steve, bright and knowing and unsurprised. steve hasn’t seen that smile in years; the whole day’s embarrassment, including tony’s continued muttered ranting, is worth it for that alone)
rhodey asking tony why he doesn’t try to lift it. just give it a try, man, what’s the worst that can happen? maybe the magic hammer won’t like you.
tony: *INCOHERENT RAGE*
rhodey: *serene smile*
everybody who wasn’t present for steve’s party trick finds out in short order, because tony will not let it go (clint & rhodey take turns winding him up, not that it takes much doing; pepper should probably nix that, but she knows a captain america rant when she sees one and she flatly refuses to get involved)
meanwhile, thor has gotten past the initial shock and he’s now beaming all over the place and booming enthusiastically about steve, his wonderful shieldbrother; there’s a lot of manly warrior bonding with crushing hugs and bristly bearded kisses all over steve’s cheeks. steve likes thor, he really does, but he hasn’t been this consistently mortified since that first week touring with the uso troupe
(it’s the nattering about shieldbrothers that really tests loki’s temper; unusually, he finds himself deeply in accord with stark, which annoys him enough that he decides to smile beatifically at steve and congratulate him on the honor, taking care to go on at length about how sacred and magical and beyond mortal understanding it all is. for a brief beautiful moment, tony actually goes speechless with fury)
lmao i thought this had run its course but it’s making the rounds again; thank you for having feelings all over this, this is so much fun, you guys are making my night!!!
rebageling here because i would like everyone to take a moment and reflect upon thor & steve & manly warrior bonding with crushing hugs and bristly bearded kisses all over steve’s cheeks. (and sif, recovering her composure, smiling brightly at steve and gravely telling him that she is honored to fight alongside him, that he may call upon her sword whenever he has need of her. SIF & STEVE ARE BROS, I KNOW IT)
The whole Steve-and-Sif-are-bros thing just…
It made me imagine that one day, after a sparring session (Sif loves fighting with him, because he doesn’t just use a shield, it’s his <i>main melee weapon</i> aside from his fists, and they have all these little tips and tricks to trade with other, and also he REALLY needs to learn to deal with swords, honestly, how did he never fight someone with a sword before) Steve casually invites Sif to go dancing with him some night
It’s nothing romantic, just that he knows that even the most dangerous of women can enjoy going out to relax sometimes.
Well, he was sorta asking for it, dressing in such flammable clothing.
if he didnt want to get set on fire, he should have stayed indoors
He was probably drinking that night, alcohol makes you susceptible to fire.
If it’s a legitimate inferno, the male body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.
God I love you, Internet.
Why didn’t he stop, drop, and roll? He should have stopped, dropped, and rolled. He must have secretly wanted it.
If you read the article, eyewitnesses said the man had purchased a lighter earlier that same day. Dude probably set himself on fire and lied about it. Typical.
He should have relaxed and enjoyed it. After all it was just a bit of kindling cuddling
We need to start educating people about wearing fire-safe clothing and carrying extinguishers with them at all times. For their own safety.
Everytime i see this, the comments keep getting better
He has lit fires before, right? Participated in bonfires and barbecues? Well, then, he has no right to complain about being set on fire. If you do something consensually in the past that means you de facto consent to it in the future, right?
*I’m dying here*
randomfandomrp : MafiaAU Where Geoff is the boss GAVIN the supervisor/duo with Michael. Michael hit man/debt collector Ray the assassin/hit man Ryan “the information guy”/torturer Jack the “deals handler”/ plans hits/ n stuff Or you can just play around with the idea with it! Have fun! I look forward to your lovely art no matter the outcome! Thank you so much!
ahh, im sure this isnt how you imagined but i wasnt quite sure how to draw them sorry uwu also, it doesnt really look that mafia u_u
THESE ARE SO COOL! LOOK AT DRACO ASDFGHKJJL’AS
CAN WE HAVE THIS AU INSTEAD OF THE SECOND HALF OF BOOK 7
BECAUSE I MEAN
Ginny Weasley is a “person of interest in Salazar Opera House arson and bombing.” HOLY SHIT CAN I READ THAT